For those who regularly use makeup in their daily routine, removing makeup can become very tough and also lazy process.
But, if you really want to maintain healthy and damage free skin, it is very essential for you to remove makeup at nights, before going to bed to maintain healthy skin.
When you don’t remove makeup during nights, there are more chances for the chemicals present in your makeup products to enter deep into your pores. As a result, you can experience various skin problems.
Usually, there are two types of makeup, oily and non-oily. Oily type includes lipstick, mascara and other liquid makeup. On the other hand, non-oily includes blushes, eye shadows and other powdered makeup.
Each type requires specific method in the removal process. These are certain important points that you have to remember while removing makeup at nights.
1. First of all, remove your eye makeup. Baby shampoo is an excellent way to remove eye shadows and mascara that are resistant to many other kinds of makeup removers. If you use waterproof mascara, it is difficult to remove as it is specially designed for staying power. So, take few drops of baby shampoo on a cotton ball and gently use it to remove your eye makeup.
2. Never use any type of cleanser to remove your eye makeup. Always keep in mind that your eye area is very sensitive and also delicate. So, don’t hurt it in anyway.
3. Before applying any type of facial cleanser, gently splash your face with warm water. This will mainly help to open the pores of your skin and allows you to eliminate the dirt from the pores of your skin. Warm water allows your cleanser to form lather.
4. Cleansing your face should also include your neck and back area of your ears. This is because of the reason that often your body oils accumulates in these particular areas and clog the pores of your skin.
5. Instead of using soap for cleansing your face, pick a cleanser that suits to your skin type. Most of the soaps that are available in the market mainly consist of harsh chemicals that can rob the natural moisture from your skin and makes your skin dry. So, try to use better cleanser, manufactured by branded companies.
6. Apply a natural face mask once or twice in a week. This can greatly help you to exfoliate the dead skin cells present on your skin and keep your skin healthy.