3 January 2009 at 11:22 (Hair)
Tags: Hair care
So, do you want to strighten your curls? Here’s how:
* Wash and condition hair. Blot dry. Hair should be almost dry when you begin.
* Gather up hair into several sections and secure or clip hair on top of your head. You will be drying the bottom layers first.
* Follow the brush (with your dryer) down the sections of hair as you straighten each section and be sure to keep the dryer moving.
* Take down a new section of hair and procede as directed above.
* Work your way up the layers until all sections are dried and straightened.
* To curl the ends for a polished look, take your brush and pull the ends under. Finish your styling with a blast of cool air if your hairdryer has this capability.
Read the rest of this entry »
27 November 2008 at 06:21 (Hair)
Tags: Hair care
There are certain nutrients that the scalp needs for healthy hair growth. Sometimes hair is grown so slow that the hair follicles actually remain dormant. Faster hair growth occurs when the scalp receives all of the necessary nutrients that are vital to healthy hair growth. A person who desires faster hair growth can take a number of vitamins and supplements.
The minerals that support faster hair growth are sulfur, zinc, calcium, copper, chromium, iodine, magnesium, iron, potassium and selenium. Many health food stores or grocery stores will sell a pre-packaged supplement that is designed to provide a person with the necessary nutrients needed for faster hair growth.
Read more about “Faster Hair Growth” >>